May 22, 2015

Changes coming to the blog

Over the past several months, my love of horse racing admittedly had waned a tiny bit. Although it has picked up since April. I'm honestly indifferent about American Pharoah winning the Triple Crown. This has lead to lack of production on the blog. I had been been thinking of doing several things to it from giving it a complete overhaul (something that I haven't done in some time) to keep it fresh, to closing it down completely. The changes that I'm going to be announcing now though are about in the middle and hopefully will give the blog some new life as we close out the 2015 Triple Crown and head to the summer racing months.

* Furlongs and Horses is defunct. I will still be doing videos, but they will be Road to the Breeders' Cup Previews and Recaps only. 

* All pedigree posts are going to be moved to Pedigrees United, however posts that are on here will remain archived on here.

* New look! I've decided to use one of the Blogger templates for now. I hope that everyone is okay with that as I'm not a great graphic designer.

* All posts from here on out will be history, editorial (although not that often), race preview/race recap, or sale oriented posts.

I hope that everyone enjoys these changes and respects my decisions because of them.

Thanks,

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment